integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
These past few days have been WOOSH (:

Tiring but very very meaningful (:

The juniors are fantastic 09S7G <3333333333333333

APOLLO's the most groovy, awesome faculty honestly (: (DOUBLE WINS, rly proud of 7G)

Best of all, there's 6V who's got my back, the 26(okay 25 excluding me haha) lovely people who are always there for me, the people I totally feel myself with, the people I can be mad around with, the people who understand me, fill my life with unbridled love and joy, the people I love ((((:

I'm trying to catch up with hw every single day :X and sleeping v v late, like 230am on an average for the past dunno how many days :X I know this isn't good and I'll eventually die, but I can't help it ayee :X

anyw swimming lessons this fri HAHAHA why do you all not like swimming HAHA its srsly the only ONE sport i can safely own you all cus I have the greatest buoyancy ((((:

yayyyyyyyyy i love everyone ((((((: